Aluminum Composite (ACM) Panels
For use in exterior cladding features on vertical, sloped, or horizontal surfaces using a "wet seal" method of backer rod and sealant. A smooth cladding material comprised of composite metal for insulated and/or non-insulated cladding applications over masonry, structural steel, stud backup, or within curtain wall designs.
For any project demanding complete design flexibility, Arcwall ACM can accommodate artistic freedom with a wide range of finish and base metal options at a competitive value over other non-metal materials.
Features and Benefits
- All panels are custom fabricated and not limited by minimum production runs in standard colors.
- All products are engineered and manufactured in-house. Fully tested for air, water, and structural performance.
- Finishes are prefinished prior to fabrication with finish warranties up to 20 years.
- Any standard exterior wall surface application
- Where panel systems are attached to studs and sheathing substrates, a minimum of 16ga thick galvanized steel studs are required for adequate panel attachments and structural conformance
- Enclosures for exposed columns, beam, or pilaster features
- Non-glazed curtain wall spandrel applications
- Suitable for 3-dimensional enclosures such as canopies, vestibules, and eyebrow features for projects in Retail, Commercial, Institutional, Government and Transportation sectors
- For use on LEED projects, consult our staff for specific areas of contribution
- Universal clip designs allow adjustable clips and individual panel removal
- Anchorage system designed so that panels are secure yet free-floating to accommodate thermal expansion, contraction, and out-of-tolerance stud locations
- Attachment clips are designed to slide into and mate with continuous panel frame members
- Panel facing: Panel face skins are mechanically pattern-cut, bending lines back-routed using CNC programmable equipment
- Factory curving available for wall systems and column enclosures
- Standard 5/8" wide vertical and horizontal joints are sealed with backer rod and high-performance silicone sealant to accommodate construction tolerances and method of attachment.
Click here for more information on Arcwall ACM.