Sallie Mae Headquarters Exterior Renovation
Metal Sales & Service Inc secures contract with Nason Construction [Wilmington DE] to complete the metal panel work for the building’s exterior renovation.
read more »
MSS has developed a pre-assembled framing system and anchorage for use with woven wire cloth and bar grille assemblies to facilitate the design and installation of different types of grilles for openings in parking structures or security grilles over windows:
- Compatible with imbeds for exterior use on precast or cast in place concrete structures.
- Pre-finished and Pre-assembled to speed installation
- A wide array of SS or aluminum woven wire cloth or extruded aluminum bar grille designs
- Open area allows architect to maintain architectural integrity while accommodating design ventilation or security needs.
- Integral structural framing eliminates the need for multiple trades or spec sections.
Union League parking structure, Philadelphia PA:
Unitized wire mesh and panels complete the entire facade facing Philadelphia's Penn Square
and City Hall.
The Unitized wire mesh grilles were installed on the existing downtown structure
while remaining open to the public.
For more information click here:
<< back to top